CCI 1000 is the new, state of the art, vacuum decay based, testing instrument capable to measure on various types of containers made of glass, plastic, metal, flexible composite:
- Sealed Vials (empty, Liquid or lyo filled)
- Pre-filled syringes (liquid filled or empty)
- Pouches and sachet
- Bottles, filled and sealed
- Bulk containers small size
- Ophthalmic dropper tip
- Liquid filled ampoules
The measuring principle
Vacuum decay is the most established and widely used test methos for the detection of leaks from small and medium size containers and packages.
It is non-destructive, quantitative i.e., deterministic, fast, it does not require special gas.
The quality of design and construction of the vacuum circuits and electronics are critical to assure:
- sensitivity (minimum size of leaks detectable in a defined container)
- repeatability of measurements (day-to-day, shift-to shift, sample to sample), i.e., the reliability of the test speed of measurement, i.e., productivity