The Concentration Meter B30 displays real-time information of the measured concentrations and measures with an exceptionally high accuracy up to +/- 0.0001 wt% (= 1 ppm).
The concentration meter can offer this high accuracy due to the new sensor materials that are used.
Another advantage is the extremely high chemical resistance of the wetted parts which makes the instrument suitable for a wider range of applications.
The concentration meter has an innovate modular design, consisting of two boxes with the electronics and liquids separated.
The sensor box employs one sensor which measures the sound velocity, electrical conductivity and temperature at the same time.
The three measured physical parameters are used to calculate and define the two concentrations of a liquid solution.
The modular design of the B30 results in very easy installation. The installation and replacement has never been so easy and is done in four steps.
– Posizionamento piastra di fissaggio
– Connessione utenze esterne
– Posizionamento B30
– Connessione stream campione
Typical places for installation are in concentration management systems or other systems which are used for chemical supply in the production process of semiconductors, solar panels, LCD displays or in the chemical industry.
– impianti produzione panelli solari
– produzione LCD
- Exceptionally high accuracy up to ± 0.0001 wt%
- High stability due to reliable electronics
- Extremely high chemical resistance of the wetted materials
- Wide range of possible applications
- Easy installation (installed in four steps) and maintenance
- Easy operations with new interface
- Touch-sensitive buttons for lab gloves
- Alarm settings and multiple functions
- 4-20mA/HART communication
- Optional converter for Modbus RTU
- USB connection for data and system log
- Compact modular design with electronics and liquid parts separated
- Higher temperature response speed than conventional systems
- No moving parts