With the addition of the AQ300 Discrete Analyzer to the SEAL Analytical nutrient analyzer family there is now a nutrient analyzer for every size laboratory and budget.
The AQ300 Discrete Analyzer brings all the same benefits as the AQ400 Discrete Analyzer, but with a smaller footprint and lower sample throughput- ideal for laboratories with less space or smaller workloads.
Designed specifically for nutrient analysis on environmental samples, it is perfect for immediate results on many different parameters from the same sample.
In the AQ300 all samples are read in exactly the same way in an optical glass cuvette, giving you the best reproducibility, the lowest detection limits and a unique design that ensures no cross contamination even when ammonia, nitrate with cadmium reduction and phenol are run together. Designed specifically for environmental samples, with no compromise.
- A compact Discrete Analyzer, the latest analyzer in the AQ series, faster than the AQ1, with higher throughput, 20% more reaction wells, up to 97 sample positions.
- 10mm path length for maximum sensitivity
- High reproducibility
- Ultra-low detection limits
- Economical save money on reagent and waste costs, with less than 50ul waste per sample
- Run up to seven different chemistries from each sample in the same run
- Auto standard preparation
- Auto dilution
- Carry over and cross contamination eliminated
- Completely unattended operation ideal for overnight-programed runs
- Scheduling of up to 7 simultaneous chemistries
- 1.2ml or 2ml sample cup sizes
- 5 filter positions 350-880nm
- Reagent level sensing (optional)
- Methods have USEPA approval for both wastewater and drinking water. UKAS methods are equivalent to "UK Blue Book"
- Methods specially optimized for soil analysis.
- Nitrate/ Nitrite
- Phosphate, ortho
- Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen
- And more.
L’analizzatore discreto si basa sull’esecuzione delle operazioni necessarie per la preparazione di un campione per una determinazione fotometrica ma necessita volumi ridotti di campione e reagente.
L’analizzatore oltre ad eseguire tutte le operazioni di dosaggio e miscelazione reagenti esegue automaticamente anche tutte le operazioni di incubazione e determinazione fotometrica del colore risultante.